Throughout the pandemic, the EIC has carried out educational activities virtually uninterrupted. It has focused on two main objectives:
- Protecting the community (staff and students) from infection, preventing possible infection by implementing preventive measures and strict protocols, which have proven to be extremely efficient and with excellent results.
- To offer students educational continuity, whatever their situation:
1. Presential, but with Covid-19 protection measures in place.
2. Virtual in times of lockdown, maintaining school and academic life adapted to the situation, for all ages.
3. Hybrid, with the ability to provide various solutions, either to an individual student or a group of students who may have to quarantine at home (streaming), or a member of the teaching staff who may have to deliver the class from home (streaming) or an entire group that may have to quarantine (classes will be delivered virtually).
In all situations, we have come up with the formula to provide continuity and maximise not only academic learning, but the students´ health, good habits and routines.